About Me

My photo
I am of Melanesian/Polynesian/Asian descent born in Lae, Papua New Guinea at ANGAU Memorial Hospital.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Other issues that had occurred in PNG exempt political issues


In the process of being updated since Saturday, 28 January 2012


I receive every single Google news on PNG in one of my hotmail email accounts, however I had not been keeping track of them over the years.  The following had happened in PNG the past couple of months in 2011.  Some I have added for 2012.

Might need to add more in here when I get around to it.
Former England Wicketkeeper Geraint Jones joins PNG

Papua New Guinea Hit By 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake

In the mean time some other Non Political Blogs that I follow are:

Melanesian Way Blog - Promoting And Preserving PNgs's Indigenous Cultures




Blogs From Foreigners Who Are Working/Living In PNG at the moment

My PNG Life

Nineteen years and counting in Papua New Guinea - Entries of a memoir about living in Papua New Guinea - Nancy Sullivan - "I am an anthropologist living in Papua New Guinea and running a small consulting company with former students (Papua New Guinean). We produce social impact statements and other ethnographic reports for development projects. This blog site is a way to lodge the many stories and memoir pieces I've written over the years, and to find an audience for them. I have kids and grandchildren here and experience all over the country in various capacities--from tourism to fieldwork and odd jobs, and I hope some of these experiences may be of interest to a wider audience than myself and the few friends and skeptical literary agents who have been privy to them so far."

Disclaimer:  I accept no responsibility or liability of any loss to any incorrect or out dated information some of these websites may contain.  The most accurate up to date information at the time known to me is inserted in these pages.  It is the responsibility of the individual to do their own research in their own time.  This is just a guide to assist people in giving them as much information as I possibly can to assist them in preparing for a trip to PNG or wanting to learn about PNG.  My views and opinions and experiences will not exactly reflect other peoples' views and opinions and experiences.
This material is copyright © Wendy J. Seymour 2012 - Exempt the hyperlinks they are from the World Wide Web (WWW) - the photos taken by Wendy J. Seymour

No comments:

Post a Comment