About Me

My photo
I am of Melanesian/Polynesian/Asian descent born in Lae, Papua New Guinea at ANGAU Memorial Hospital.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Had A Break From This Blog From September 2011


Well I had a break from updating this blog as per the link below:
Had not updated my Blog since 28 September 2011

I had since spent Christmas and Boxing Day 2011 in Townsville, North Queensland, Australia.  You can click on these link to read about it.

Christmas In Townsville, North Queensland, Australia 2011; and

Boxing Day in Townsville, North Queensland, Australia 2011.

New Year's was also spent in Townsville.  It is in the process of being updated.

New Year's Day in Townsville, North Queensland, Australia 2012

The next couple of POST will be about Townsville, North Queensland, Australia, and the latest on PNG.

Disclaimer:  I accept no responsibility or liability of any loss or any incorrect or out dated information some of these websites may contain.  The most accurate up to date information at the time known to me is inserted in these pages.  It is the responsibility of the individual to do their own research in their own time.  The is just a guide to assist people in giving them as much information as I possibly can to assist them in preparing for a trip to PNG or Australia or wanting to learn about PNG or Australia, or which ever country. My views and opinions and experiences will not exactly reflect other peoples' views and opinions and experiences.

This material is copyright © Wendy J. Seymour 2012  - Exempt the hyperlinks they are from the World Wide Wide (WWW)
)

1 comment: